At LaVine & Associates CPAs, Inc., the careful management of your finances is our top priority. We pride ourselves on giving you personalized and thorough service that meets your business or individual needs.
We provide a full range of tax and accounting services for our clients and offer consulting services for special needs.
At LaVine & Associates CPAs, Inc., we provide tax services for individuals, estates, and a wide range of businesses including LLC's, S-Corporations, and Non-Profits.
Looking for a little information right now? View the latest Tax and Financial News article in our Newsletter.
We provide compilation, review and audit accounting services. We offer these services on both an ongoing and a special needs basis. Please call us for details on how we can fulfill your accounting needs.
Visit our set of Financial Calculators for quick answers on topics such as your IRA, investments, your child's college tuition, and your mortgage or credit card calculations.
As much as you would like, not everything fits neatly into your plans. So we provide a full range of consulting services to address those "out of the box" needs.
Certified Divorce Financial Analysis
Jon LaVine, a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA) is a finance and accounting professional who deals with the financial aspects of the divorce including taxes, asset allocation and cashflow. As a CDFA, Jon plays a key role in providing financial guidance that is required to secure the best possible outcome to a divorce. It is important to obtain a thorough financial assessment of your situation prior to starting the divorce process. Jon will review and analyze your cashflow needs to support your current and post-divorce lifestyle and living expenses, division of assets, and the impact of taxes, write-offs, and other important financial factors.
Why Work with a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA®)?
Whether a divorce ends up being cooperative or adversarial in nature, enlisting the counsel of a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA®) is important. Why? Because no matter how cooperative a divorce may appear to be, being prepared with a comprehensive view of your finances and options is just good business.
- Why Work with a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA®)?
- The Process of Working with a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
- Our Approach to Supporting Our Clients in Divorce
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Bio: Jon LaVine
- Gray Divorce: Rising trend among those over 50 and what you should know.
- New California Law Allows Pet Custody In Divorce Case
- Retirement and College Education Planning
- Investment Strategies
Check out our Newsletter for the latest article on Financial Planning.
Private Family Office Resources NEW!
The new way to simplify your complicated life.
Some days, your personal life feels as complex as running a business. But a busy lifestyle doesn’t have to be so weighty.
Not if you draw on our Private Family Office Resources. This new class of support takes tedious, exasperating duties “off your plate” so you can focus on more meaningful commitments.
Completely customized, variable and confidential, Private Family Office Resources allow you to hand off tasks and functions that bog you down, or those you can’t imagine asking your spouse, CPA, attorney or even household staff to manage. Now LaVine & Associates can relieve you of responsibilities related to:
- Banking: cash flow management, away management, receivables, payables, problem resolution.
- Securing/overseeing special staff (temps, contractors, professionals).
- Periodic obligations like travel and entertainment.
- Vendor management and problem resolution.
- Electronics management (PCs, mobile phones, audio/video equipment)
- Even if you don’t see a specific service mentioned here, odds are excellent we can assist you with the level of support you seek.
LaVine & Associates CPAs, Inc.
25201 Paseo de Alicia,
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Jon LaVine, CPA, CDFA®
For more information click here